Copy & Content Writer
Posted on 1/4/2017
In-House, Part-Time (20 hours/week)
Mascola Group – New Haven, CT
Who We’re Looking For
You are a versatile copywriter and content creator with at least three years of experience, preferably at an agency. You have excellent writing skills and can toggle easily between traditional ad campaigns and content marketing pieces like white papers and infographics. You have an eye for detail. You care about accuracy and grammar. You desperately want your work to be both creative and effective and will take time to look at things from different angles before handing in your work. You can come up with a killer ad concept, think visually, churn out a lengthy brochure or website, and blog like it’s nobody’s business. Your proofreading skills are solid. You can work well on your own but like to work with a team as well. You are a big fan of variety. And the phrase “hard work” doesn’t phase you.
What We Can Offer You
You will become an important part of a fun, but very busy creative team at a strategic-based marketing agency. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a range of clients in both the B2B and Destination & Lifestyle categories. You’ll also have the chance to write interesting content for the agency itself. No two of your days will ever be the same.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree or similar.
- 3+ years of professional experience.
- A basic understanding of brand strategy and both B2C and B2B marketing.
- Ability to prioritize projects.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas.
- Ability to write for any medium, including but not limited to online, radio, TV, print, and direct mail.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- A deep understanding of Social Media.
- Experience with WordPress is a huge plus.
Here’s what you’ll be working on at Mascola Group
- Content creation, including everything from blog posts to white papers to infographics.
- Creative advertising campaign concepts for B2B and B2C clients.
- Copywriting for brochures, websites, and ads.
- Proofreading of all of the above.
NO PHONE CALLS. If you think you’d be a good fit, please submit your resume, a cover letter, and a link to your website or work samples to email@example.com.