Posted on 1/3/2017
Mascola Group is seeking an exceptional creative talent to help deliver cutting-edge work to our extraordinary collection of legacy clients, and enable us to grow creatively as an agency.
As a company founded on the appreciation of the industry's finest creative talent, Mascola today is a strong, national, strategically-based marketing firm that serves as a valued, long-term partner to our clients.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with hard work, can think conceptually as well as tactically, enjoys interacting with other creative-thinking individuals, and above all, will deliver the kind of creative product that gets noticed, is remembered, and drives actions. That's the fun stuff.
The other end is the ability to churn out resizes and production projects that may stray from glamorous, but round out a successful marketing program.
You will be treated like a contributing member of the organization from day one. You are expected to never let the team down. You do what it takes, and in exchange you get to help set the rules.
(please note, we are looking to meet with art directors and designers of all levels, from minimal agency experience to more seasoned design professionals)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree or similar.
- At least 2-5 years of professional experience.
- Knowledge of branding and brand strategy.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas visually through sketching and computer-generated ideation.
- Strong ability to work with typography, photography and computer-generated graphics.
- Must be an expert in current Adobe CS (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) working in a Mac environment.
- Experience with Interactive Design.
- Light Programming is a big plus.
- Experience working in agency creative department is also a big plus.
Here’s what you’ll be working on at Mascola Group
- Production, including completion of brochures and ad resizes.
- Development and execution of creative concepts, for both print and interactive.
- Creation of whitepapers, infographics, and other content tools.
- Mascola is a true full-service agency, so creative oversight and design includes print, outdoor, collateral, digital, website, and broadcast (TV & Radio).
NO PHONE CALLS. If you think you’d be a good fit, please submit your resume, a cover letter, and a link to your website or work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.