The CADC Studio Crawls began in 2011 in Chester CT and started an annual tradition of engaging and inspiring events.
Join us for our 6th Studio Crawl, which will be at the Velvet Mill in Stonington CT on October 27, 2016.
Chester Studio Crawl: April 2011
- Cummings + Good
- Jody Dole + Sons Studio
- eo art lab
- Leif Nilsson, Spring Street Studio
New London Studio Crawl: September 2012
- Hygienic Art Gallery: figurative paintings from Rick Lacey and Artist in Residence Kim Abraham
- Graphic designer and stationer Patti Murphy and painter Kat Murphy
- Killer Minnow studio
- Mattias Lundbland’s studio
- The Dutch Tavern, the prohibition watering hole frequented by New Londoner Eugene O’Neill
Park Rd. Studio Crawl: October 2013
For the 3rd CADC Studio Crawl headed north to the quaint yet Historic town of West Hartford CT, in the Park Road District.
Facebook Photo Album ...
- Shamrock Tattoo - boasting a collective 60 years creative experience
- Commercial photographer Lanny Nagler.
- Playhouse on Park, “where the parking is free, actors are right off Broadway and the back row is just four seats from the stage.”
- Fresh Ink, a local screen printer delivering fresh ideas to the greater Hartford area
- Taqueria Tavern, with drink and food specials available exclusively for Park Road District Crawl participants
SoNo Studio Crawl: October 2014
Taking place in South Norwalk, “the ONLY commercial design district from New York to Boston”. With 30+ years of on-going revitalization projects, including historical preservation and beautification, the historic waterfront downtown community is a mecca of design.
- TR SoNo Partners Offices in the heart of SoNo
- Zunda Group
- Paul Zullo and Donna Bonato at Silver Creative Group
- Ingenuity Design
- Big Joe and Sons Tattoo
- Tanen Directed Advertising
- Karl Heine at creativeplacement
- Ending at Quartino for food and drinks and revelry
SoNo Studio Crawl, Part 2: September 2015
The CADC crawled back to South Norwalk to visit 10 agencies, meet their teams and see the work they do, from local businesses to national brands. This crawl took on two different routes.
- Scrum50, Michael LeBeau, Founder & Managing Partner
- JB Design, J Berry and Kim Hua
- 2fuse, Duke DellaRocco, Partner + Creative Director
- silver creative group, Donna Bonato and Paul Zullo
- Ingenuity Design, Greg Stewart and Meghan Stewart
- Tanen Directed, Ilene Tanen
- Metropolitan Interactive, kHyal
- creativeplacement, Karl Heine
Stonington Studio Crawl: October 2016
The CADC stops at the historic Velvet Mill in Stonington, which is brimming with artistic talent. An evening spent networking with other CADC Members and welcoming new creatives to the group. A true behind the scenes evening to inspire!
- Beer’d Brewing, complimentary beer tasting
- Visiting printmakers, painters and screenprinters in their studios throughout the Mill to hear their story, see their work and watch some demos.