The best way to stay up to date with our upcoming events is to subscribe to our mailing list at the bottom of the page. In the meantime, here is a preview of some of our events for the 2016 – 2017 season:
- September 17: Aaron Draplin
- October 12: Creatives & Craft Beer
- October 27: Studio Crawl
- November 17: How Did She Do That? A panel of Four Inspiring Connecticut Women Sharing Their Passion & Secrets for Success
- December14 : The More, The Merrier – Celebrate the season in good, creative company and help those in need at the AIGA/CADC Holiday Party
- January 18: WTF Gift Swap – Join the CADC to share some holiday cheer, catch up with friends, meet new ones and swap your “WTF” for someone else’s.
- February 23: Factory Speak – Photographer Eaze talks about how he fell in love with street photography at an old factory in Middletown.
- March 22: The Marketing of Higher Education – Presented by Sappi
- April 8: 2017 Student Conference – Hosted by WestConn
- May: Art Volley
- June 29: 42nd Annual Awards Show
Subscribe to the CADC events calendar with your outlook/mac/tablet/smartphone calendar or via your favorite RSS/XML news reader.